Executive Search – Headhunting
You have a hard to fill or confidential vacancy? You want an effective recruitment campaign as fast as possible? Than our Executive Search formula would be the right service for you! We work focused, effectively and discrete.
When you need a guarantee for results, the “No Cure No Pay” formula surely is not an option. In this case we work on an assignment basis, meaning we work exclusively on and give priority to your assigned vacancy. For this a start-up retainer fee will be charged.
For which type of roles?
- C-Suite Roles (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO, COO)
- Senior Management Roles (Director, Deputy Director, Head of Department, Operations Managers)
- Specialist roles and niche profiles
For which markets?
We focus on Executive Search within our core business markets:
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Rail & High Voltage
- Dredging and Marine Works
- Maritime & Offshore
- Environment & Water Treatment
- Renewable Energy
- You save time, so you can focus on your core business;
- We access hidden talent pools for you with both active and passive candidates;
- We headhunt the passive candidates and check their potential interest in your company by becoming your brand ambassadors and promoting your company’s values and culture;
- We source and prescreen all suitable candidates to check for a match with the basic requirements of the job description;
- We give you timely insights and updates about the sourcing process;
- The selected candidates are exclusively introduced to your company;
- You receive an up to date cv and a detailed prescreening interview report;
- You get to interview a curated selection of candidates, guaranteeing you relevant quality working experience. Of course, we help you facilitate all interviews.
- You triple your success to hiring the right candidate for the right job in a reduced period of time. Depending on the role, this can vary between 2 to 4 months.
- Last but not least, we are able to interview candidates in following languages: Dutch, French, English, German and Spanish.
How it works
- We start we a detailed job intake at your offices determining not only the specifics of the role but also the working environment, the unique selling points of the company and the employer value proposition;
- After setting up a long list of candidates and zooming in to the high potential candidates, a short list is created with a maximum of 5 candidates;
- Interviews with the HR department and the company management will be set-up with the shortlisted candidates;
- If after a few weeks all goes well, you will be able to give your favorite candidate(s) your best offer possible.
High level candidates might require a more in-depth assessment. In order to give you a complete and supplementary psychological insight of your top favorite candidates, we offer a professional assessment service. For this we collaborate with certified Business Psychologists and Certified Business Coaches giving you 360° insights of your candidates. We would be happy to tell you more about these services during a personal meeting.