With whom do we share your personal data?
Cabo Norte Professionals can only transfer your personal details to you if necessary for the execution of your mediation or employment:
The clients of Cabo Norte Professionals, including their appointees or mandators for, among other things:
- recruitment and selection of suitable candidates for filling an open vacancy as a permanent or freelance (independent) employee;
- proactive introduction of your profile and resume;
- integration of your data into the personnel management systems of clients in the context of permanent employment or employment as a self-employed person;
- audits at clients or customers;
To suppliers of Cabo Norte Professionals, for:
- providing services or performing tasks and assignments on behalf of and for the account of Cabo Norte Professionals (eg. cloud providers, IT providers, social secretariat, research agencies, etc.)
To our company auditors, audit and certification offices, for:
- audit of our annual accounts;
- obtaining and retaining certain certificates;
To various government agencies, such as:
- Federal and regional inspection and accreditation bodies;
- Social security authorities;
- Fiscal authorities;
To all other third parties where we are obliged to do so by law, court order or judgment.
Your personal data are not sold by Cabo Norte Professionals, nor rented out or made commercially available to third parties.
Your personal data can be transferred with the purpose an international employment outside Belgium and the European Union. Cabo Norte Professionals hereby takes the necessary contractual and technical security measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted are adequately protected against loss or unlawful processing.